Tales of Zale - Episode 1 Tales of Zale - Episode 1

Incredible work! Superb voice acting, story, backgrounds, and animation!

If I may offer one critique (and this is b/c I see how awesome you've made this, and I know you can make future ones even better); I think the character animation was a little sluggish. The keys / poses were excellent and expressive, but I felt like it took to many frames between poses. Try taking out a few in-betweens and see how much more snappy it looks :)

Gamer- Turbo Gamer- Turbo

awesome artwork and music. 5 stars!!

Prosnorkulus 2 Prosnorkulus 2

awesome job and jokes!

Caught In the Act Caught In the Act

Not bad! In fact I like it! Animation wasn't bad, it was actually pretty dang smooth. Good job. (I see those bitmap traces though..)

How to Make a Cartoon How to Make a Cartoon

This is amazing. Anyone who has studied animation should appreciate this. Disregard all the haters. 5 stars for pure awesomeness.

We Just Exist We Just Exist

Amazing job in particular with your animation/ live action transitions. Most of your live action footage was shot amazingly well, and the stop motion sequence was genius. I had to dock half a star because certain elements of the story seemed cliche and some of the animation was 'basic' to say the least. Amazing job for doing this when you were only seventeen, and making it 18 min! Good luck with your future films, I'll be looking out for them ;)

A weird old man and a kid A weird old man and a kid

awesome

RNF: Little Piggy RNF: Little Piggy

sweet drawing skills!

Rathaloskid responds:

hey thanks dude

The Rise of Facebook Pt.1 The Rise of Facebook Pt.1

Very nice animation and voice-acting

killourkid responds: